Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Webs, Phobias and Art- Oh the humanity!

My school had these mini spiders crawling everywhere today, webs stretched across the oval and when people took of shoes or jackets so they could run around the spiders would cover them in webs. ick.
I have a very bad fear of spiders and spent most of my double lesson of PE trying to keep the webs as far away from me as possible. i swished my arms randomly during a conversation, i was stranger than usual.

In art i spent most of it torturing Key Ring, even tricking her into taking her school shirt off in class, of course, it was a hollow victory since she's quite fugly. still funny though. she tried to smudge the "paint" on my artwork, but since it wasn't paint it was a comical attempt, i made belittling comment about her love of the Jonas Brothers and how she loved them so much because their pictures were the closest thing she'd ever have to a man in her room, it was mean but it's our thing, she insult me and i insult her, although my insults are better because i put some thought into them and don't use the same words over and over. i made fun of her artwork of seseme street, i think it was meant to be Zoe and Elmo, but Elmo looked like a frog and Zoe looked like it was just paint sprayed on the canvas with a water pistol. i'm a bitch.

i was playing Yu-GI-OH with some friends in the science lab, i know its geeky but its actually an interesting game if the cards are right, when Damo tells me that i'm versing him at chess club next week, he's the all the school champion, i must brush up on my game.
i'm not a geek per say, i have a boyfriend, i have lots of friends i'm attractive (that kind of ties in with the boyfriend), and i can socialize, but chess and Yu-GI-OH is quite fun.

life is good, i just wish that my hatred towards some people, sometimes i just want to kill them- in the moment- but then i remember what happened in my favorite dark comedies like Just Buried and Heathers.

be seein ya

No comments:

Post a Comment