Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yazz's Man

this is my friend Yazz. she's a little horny.

George's (my boy friend) a very experienced young man when it comes to socializing with women, very satisfying and open to new things. Extremely (i do stress extremely) well endowed.
for starters i was dating his cousin Martin, but he introduced me to George and basically i said i'd go to toilet and George followed me. at first i was like 'get the fuck out!' but for some reason i noticed a bit of a weird marking on his neck, and i basically had an orgy in front of him, he liked what he saw, and joined in.
at first nothing really happened, just noise then his cousin came in and i said i was on the floor looking for toilet paper and that George was helping stupidly Martin got down on all fours and helped. and from there on in me and George had a secret relationship, he continues to knock on my back fence, i hop the fence with him and most of the time we have to separate a little bit cos mum always comes out and does the washing. for the second time we decided to attempt to 'make love', we actually did it in my bedroom. on the floor. we had no condom at first but we used my sock.
he is tall, wears baggy clothes so he looks shorter, extremely well endowed, long black hair, wears lots of wrist bands, surprisingly they're pink.
the first time he bit me i actually had an orgy without him actually doing much in any certain area, but all of a sudden i took control, i can't remember the rest because i blacked out in
pleasure. he's working on a six pack but he's just started, not showing any signs. YET. i do stress yet.

ok. more than 'a little' horny

No comments:

Post a Comment