Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I need a release

part of being a teenager is having so much angst, and anger at the world , sometimes for no reason. i have succumbed to this teenage flaw and need a release for my anger, a lot of my peers would go get high, join a gang or skip school but all i want is to hit something, or go somewhere where its just peaceful and nobody is telling me what to do or where to go.

i'm one of those people who want to improve, be better, make people see and open their eyes to things. But as of late peoples neglect and ignorance of me has taken its oll, the only place i believe that i have true friends who listen to me is in Yu-Gi-OH duel club and Chess club, they don't care what people think about their interests, in a way they're the better people who don't deserve to be treated like dorks. they'll be rich and if they're not than i'd still date a geek, they're much more interesting and provide much more stimulating conversation than that of a football player.
just my opinion.

anyways, i need an outlet, i'm trying to be nicer to people and all these insults just pile iup in my head when people anger me but i cannot say them because i'm trying to be nicer. so i need an outlet, church/ no, i can see all these plotholes in the bible so it would just make me angrier. A shooting game? perhaps. we shall see.
Once again my dislike for hatred for Blondie has grown, i barely talked to her today and hope to faze her out of my life.
i almost beat the whole school chess champ, we had a tiebreaker andi could have beaten him in the first 5 moves but i was so paranoid and overestimated him! i though he was bating me so i moved something else, he won. Damo is a great chess player and one day we'll replay that match.

No comments:

Post a Comment