Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

fake

well we got approved for a drama trip, which is cool, we get to see Pirtaes Of Penzance then a movie.
i've been wondering what people really gain by telling people bad things about themselves. like how Blondie tells people: "oh i was bullied" and "everybody hates me" or "i wish i was dead"
not true, she defends Key Ring but secretly dislikes her, i'll say what i like to her because i am not afriad of what people will think of my feelings towards hjer, i don't like her, she doesn't like me, why CANT we express that? Blondie says she wants to help people, says that but i've used my observational skills to say with much certainty that she tells people this so that they'll think of her as a saint just so she can rise to popularity. it sickens me the way she's so fake.

I think i have i have wide hips, it's not so bad, i'd rather have curves than be like a french fry! apparently i'm "big boned', the thing is i'm not, ok my hips sure but the rest of me is well proportioned, just saying. i'm not skinny, i'm slim, i don't know i guess i was just pondering it today.

i'm bored

No comments:

Post a Comment