Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

yay!!

i have many things to be happy about today, i got a 20/20 for my oral presentation on the book "Little Women" (great book by the way, i recommend it), got to do more in drama cos Sass wasn't there today so i filled in for her, it wasn't that big a deal but i never get a chance to do anything, i wish we were doing a comedy play.... i'm so good at being funny.
i'm on a B in math which is a rarity and if i can keep that it'll be my first B in maths for high school! i usually just scrape by, my lucky week i guess.
another contributer to my lucky week was that i missed hockey practice yesterday, which wasn't tat lucky at the time but today i found out from Lulu that they had to run around all 3 ovals the entire time. lucky! i was looking through old profile books from when i was in primary school, apparently the teachers thought i had a dry wit and was a great writer. hmmmm.
my last "Yay!" news is that i have my first follower! which makes me happy cos i like to share my days and musings. thank you follower and i hope to see you comment on posts for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated that you would take the time to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment