Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

like it?

my new blog set up, is it good or not? i like it, but since i want to cater for my visitors and readers i would like to know what they think of it.
comment below to tell me!
today during PE we did aerobics, which i wasn't too bad at, i kept the rhythm and kept up.
Art was surprisingly ok, except i'm obsessed with making pencil towers!!!!

i have nothing to say lately! my friend Blondie seems to have turned over a new leaf and has stopped seeking attention with over exaggerated sob stories. she seems to have gotten over Boldie, who is flirting with Ebay (or she's flirting with him, i don't really take much notice). My friend's and their romantic entanglements and, at time lack of intelligence has gotten them into more emotional and classroom trouble than they're worth and i refuse to pay attention to their whining over what they did brought on themselves.

i feel as though no-one really know's me, so i'm going to say a little about myself:
i'm organised when it comes to movies, my dvds are in order of year and my favorite films are categorized, with my all time champ movie being the 1988 movie: Heathers.
i have a talent for remembering things about movies, name a year, i name a movie.
i like writing and drama, i want to be an actress one day. or a journalist, specifically movie critic.
i play Hockey and basketball. i love playing Star-Craft and War Craft, i have a boyfriend called Martin.
my fave things are as follows:
fantasy film: the wizard of oz
comedy film: Heathers
Musical film: well... that's hard! i have a lot! Singin In The rain. Gypsy (the 1962 version with Roz Russel And Natalie Wood) The Producers. and ALOT MORE!!!
Drama film: Romeo and Juliet, or All about eve
Sci Fi Film: Star Wars
Fave show: Friends, Glee
fave actress: Natalie Wood
Fave actor: James Spader, John Lithgow, William Shatner
Fave male Dancer: Fred Astaire
Fave female dancer: Cyd Charrise
fave male singer: Michael Jackson
Fave Female Singer: Idina Menzel (from Wicked and RENT)
least fave film: High School Musical
most hated actor: Zac Efron
Most hated actress: Vanessa Hudgens.

nothing has really pissed me off in the last couple of days, so no angry musings.... that's no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment